IT Clinical Informaticist/Skills Coach in Warsaw, IN at Bowen Center 

Date Posted: 5/24/2018

Job Snapshot

Job Description



This role includes a combination of IT and clinical duties - the selected professionals will work within the IT department for 60% of the week, and provide clinical services to clients the other 40%.

The Clinical Informaticist is responsible for projects relative to EMR application systems, follows plans as contrived by the Clinical Project Manager, and has primary responsibility over the education of business-use employees, clinicians, and providers (both for workflow and the building of standard work processes for all associated service lines).  This person also maintains awareness of innovations and potential system level improvements.  Performs such other duties as may be specified from time to time.


  • Expected to develop an understanding of and participate in Change Management efforts as assigned by the Clinical Project Manager. 
  • Offers ideas for improvements and participates in standard work development as directed. 
  • Primary responsibility to the support, tracking, and escalation of support with the EMR’s support group and associated managed services.


$14.50 - 18.90/hour

Job Requirements

Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a behavioral health field, or commensurate experience in clinical informatics or healthcare of 4 or more years.

Experience: Experience with the use of EMRs, preferably with NetSmart’s MyAvatar. Experience as a consultant or educator a defined plus.